Capitol is always searching for bright and ambitious individuals to join our team.
Warehouse Associate – Saratoga
Warehouse/Driver – Saratoga & Albany
Kitchen Designer & Salesperson – Saratoga & Albany
We’re always looking for industry experts. Capitol is growing and looking for talented, experienced, and hardworking individuals to join our team. An industry leader in the business community for over 75 years, Capitol District Supply has become the customers one stop shop for all of their plumbing, heating, kitchen, and bath supply needs. As a Family Owned Business, we continue to differentiate ourselves from competitors through the level of knowledge and service quality we offer our customer base.
Warehouse Associate – Saratoga
We have an immediate full-time Warehouse Associate position available. The ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn our product offerings is essential. Experience with plumbing and heating or HVAC industry is preferred.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
We are willing to train the right candidate
Warehouseperson/Driver – Saratoga and Albany
The primary responsibility of a Warehouseperson/Driver will be to deliver customer ordered material on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Represent Capitol in a professional manner at all times.
- Pulling & Shipping Orders
- Loading & Unloading Material
- Operating Forklift
- Maintaining a clean and efficient warehouse
- Driving our trucks (CDL License NOT required)
- Making Deliveries to customers and other Capitol District Supply locations
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have basic computer skills
- High School education or GED
- No recent moving or driving violations
Kitchen/Bath Designer – Saratoga and Albany
The ideal candidate will be a creative designer and have a thorough knowledge of all styles and price levels of semi-custom and custom cabinetry; have excellent presentation and sales-closing skills.
- Present quality kitchen and bath drawings and estimates according to the client’s needs
- Meet and exceed sales objectives for assigned and prospective clients
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries regarding services, products, pricing, availability, product use, and payment terms.
- Provide value-added, after-sale service and support to nurture customer relationships and loyalty
- Track and report customer contacts, leads
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- At least two years proven sales experience with strong ability to close the deal
- At least two years of design experience and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Experience using 20/20 Design, ProKitchen or other kitchen design software
- Basic knowledge of residential construction
- Moderate to
working knowledge of computers, web-based software intermediate player focused on working together toward our combined success Team
- Strong time management and organizational skills